DraftKings is a daily fantasy football site dedicated to professional college football and basketball as well as other major professional sports, including soccer. DraftKings earns an extra feather in its cap for being the first sportsbook to offer wagering in a state outside of Nevada. It also gets points for its focus on short-term contests, like its single-day fantasy sports contest, and quick winners. DraftKings is headquartered in Boston, MA and offers its daily and weekly sports contests in the US, Canada, the UK, Austria, Germany, Ireland and Malta. It is one of two leading fantasy football sites.
- A solid, easy-to-use game interface.
- It offers a wide variety of sports and events to wager on including the ATP-Rogers Cup, cricket, darts, NCAA football, futures, motorsports, the PGA Championship, Rugby Union and more.
- There are generous new-player bonuses, and plenty of new and generous promotions.
- The registration and login process is direct and easy and once registered, you can get started immediately.
- Strong customer support that’s helpful and friendly especially if you’re a newcomer to fantasy football.
- DraftKings offer a wide variety of contests to participate in with the potential to win big.
- The cash-out policy is very fast and hassle free, no matter the amount. Funds can be cashed out easily via PayPal or credit card.
- A nice VIP Rewards program that awards frequent player points (FPPs) for every dollar spent on real-money contests. The FPPs can then be exchanged in the VIP store for contest entries.
Bettors can bet on anything they would be able to bet on at a Nevada or European sportsbook including baseball, basketball, car racing, football, golf, hockey, League of Legends, MMA, soccer and tennis
DraftKings offers a nice selection of bet types including alternate lines, futures, in-play bets, moneylines, point spreads, propositions and totals. Also, since every bet on the site features a live ticket system, bets can be cashed out at almost any time during the contest. In addition, DraftKings accepts very low wagers. Wagers can be as low as $0.10, which is much lower than minimum accepted by traditional sportsbooks.
DraftKings has a large selection of contest types from which to choose:
DraftKings’ in-game platform is robust and varied. Bettors can wager on anything from each individual point in tennis to each pitch in a baseball game or the type of football play that will occur next in a game. Bets can be converted to a payout at any point during the contest.
The app is free to download, intuitive, and quick and easy to operate. One nice feature is its betting carousel, which was designed to make it easier for bettors to find the events they want to bet on
Deposit options include major credit cards and debit cards, Paypal and bank transfers. Deposits cannot be smaller than $5 or cannot exceed $2,000, although it is possible to request a limit increase by contacting contact support. Withdrawals are processed through PayPal or check by courier.
Customer support is knowledgeable, friendly and helpful and the website’s FAQ section is complete and informative. There is also a live chat option as well as contact by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Draftkings is a leader in the daily and weekly fantasy sports market and they offer a plethora of sports, so just about everyone can find a sport they’re interested in. The site’s user interface is intuitive and easy to use and there are plenty of contests to choose from as well as many promotions and bonuses. One disadvantage is that bettors may not like the emphasis on quick payouts if they prefer the long-term strategy of fantasy football, which requires a slightly higher skill level