SugarHouse is both an online casino and sportsbook, operating under the gaming license of the Golden Nugget Casino. The sportsbook platform was launched in New Jersey in August of 2018 and in so doing, became the first combination online casino and sportsbook in the Garden State. SugarHouse provides a common wallet between both sites and unified player accounts so integration between the casino and sportsbook is pretty seamless. SugarHouse is owned by Rush Street Gaming, which also owns casinos in Philadelphia and Pittsburgh, PA, Des Plaines, Illinois and Schenectady, NY.}
- Since SugarHouse is an online casino and a sportsbook, bettors can use a shared wallet for betting on sports and playing casino games.
- The sportsbook offers a nice choice of sports on which to bet that includes, but is not limited to, all the major sports.
- There is a robust and varied betting selection for each game type and plenty of unique features like the innovative Jackpot Parlay.
- The site also offers a cash-out feature with live betting, which allows bettors to cash out their bet between the time of placing a bet and the end of the event they wagered on. Doing so can result in the exact wager being returned, an increase in the return amount, or a decrease in the return amount
- The SugarHouse sportsbook has a nice selection of banking options similar to what it offers its online casino customers, including 7-Eleven, PayNearMe, ACH, Neteller, SugarHouse Prepaid Card and wire transfer
- The sportsbook platform is polished, high-quality, easy-to-use and fully integrated with the SugarHouse online casino including its loyalty program.
Bettors can choose from all the major sports such as major league baseball, car racing, college basketball and football, combat sports, golf, the NBA, the NFL, and the NHL, soccer and tennis.
SugarHouse offers a complete wagering menu for each sport where you can find may bet options such as futures, in-play betting, moneylines, point spread, propositions, and totals (over/under).
As with all sites that offer in-game betting, bettors can place a bet during live games at any point in the game as odds are continuously updated according to what’s happening in the game. SugarHouse will be focusing heavily on in-game betting choices by offering a wide range of bet options with friendly odds, an innovative cash-out option, high-quality technology and a convenient loyalty program that merges online gaming with sports betting.
SugarHouse has a mobile app for both the online casino and sportsbook. It’s works on both Apple and androids and provides a news feed that notifies bettors when someone significantly beats the house. It’s also set apart from other sportsbook apps because players can use their same account to play and earn loyalty points for both sportsbook plays and online gaming.
New users can get a generous, 100% match for their deposit bonus for up to $250, but to unlock it, they must first play through the bonus.
Customer support is available 24/7 via email and by live chat from 10AM to 4PM EST. There is also an option to call, but help is more limited via phone. The FAQs section is thorough and nicely organized.
he SugarHouse platform stands apart from other sportsbooks because it is both a sportsbook and an online casino. The two are seamlessly integrated with a shared wallet for participating in both platforms, as well as a loyalty program that lets users earn loyalty points when playing the casino or sportsbook. Two drawbacks worth mentioning are the lack of promotions offered and the limited hours of operation for online support.