BetStars is the sports betting arm of PokerStars, the largest online poker room in the world. Although new to New Jersey, BetStars sportsbooks are already available in Australia, Canada, Europe and the UK. With the launch of its sportsbook platform, BetStars is now the eighth option in the market.}
- Bettors can access both the PokerStars online casino (and poker room) and the BetStars sportsbook from a single account; this is a significant convenience for bettors who prefer a diverse selection of playing options.
- Generous bonuses and promotions such as the new player bonus that gives up to $500 in free bets.
- A simple, straightforward registration process that can is considered one of the quickets and most straightforward in the industry.
- Its unique Spin and Bet feature which lets bettors multiply the odds by up to 10 times.
- BetStars places paramount importance on security and safety. Accordingly, it has one of the highest levels of protection for user funds.
- A comprehensive range of betting strategies with good odds, as well as the option to check out the popular bets in case a player wants to offset a risky wager with a safe bet.
- An easy-to-navigate, user-friendly website that makes switching between the casino and sportsbook simple, and makes the site’s promotions, betting guides, upcoming games data, and popular bets easy to find.
BetStars has good coverage of all the mainstream sports such as American football, baseball, basketball as well as more European-centric sports such as soccer. Tennis, horse racing, golf, hockey and other sports are also covered. In addition, the site also offers betting on eSports and of course online poker.
BetStars’ offers a convenient, full range of deposit and withdrawal options that are fast and secure, and available for both desktop and mobile devices. These methods include Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, Skrill, BetStar card, wire transfers, Maestro, EntroPay, Neteller, Paysafecard, cashouts and checks.
Live betting is available for many sports along with helpful and detailed updates, commentary, and statistics. Some of the sports covered are basketball, badminton, football, tennis, snooker and more.
The BetStar app is available for download on both Android and iPhone devices and there is a mobile website version that can be accessed from an Internet web browser. The app is easy to navigate, and placing a bet is simple and quick. The app also provides nice promotions and a variety of deposit options. Its unique features include live streaming, live betting, Multi maker, Quickbet, and the ability to watch live racing.
BetStars’ registration process is considered to be one of the quickest and easiest in the industry. Once you complete a basic 3-step process that requires minimum information and click the ‘join now’ button, you’re good to go. Players may use the site if they are 21 years of age and over, and located within the state of New Jersey
24/7 customer service is available via a contact support form or email. Currently no live chat option exists. There is also an FAQs section on the site that covers many of the questions users might ask.
BetStars has a user-friendly, easy to navigate website, with an uncomplicated bet-placing process. The betting app is solid and has many unique and attractive features. In addition, users can play PokerStars games from the BetStars site, and BetStars offers the unique Spin and Bet feature. One significant drawback is the limited number of sports offered as compared to other sportsbooks, but this may change over time. Also, the fact that there is no live chat option might be frustrating to some users, especially if they encounter a problem when placing a bet and can’t get a prompt resolution.